For new customers, the Tackle Pest Control Service Process is Simple and Clear.
Book for service via this website or app or call us or drop a note via one of our extended communication lines: by phone, email, online chat, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn.
A Tackle operator will help you promptly.
- One of our friendly Tackle technicians will come to your site to perform a thorough inspection of your home, yard or business premises to uncover potential pest issues.
- We know where flies, termites, cockroaches, spiders, rodents, snakes and other pests like to breed, so we’ll pinpoint these places.
- Then we’ll provide you with a fully customized program to treat and eliminate entry points and nests and thus future potential pest problems.
- Based on the report of the site inspection and treatment frequency, we will prepare and send a well-defined quotation for the services to be provided.
- Residential and Corporate customers can negotiate a long-term agreement for periodic scheduled pest control services.
- Schedule a date most convenient for you or for your company/organization.
- Tackle assigns the job to one of its Agents nearest to your location, who comes in at the appointed time to execute the job.
- We will use a variety of methods to extinct current pests and safely prevent the return of future pest problems.
- Corporate customers receive an approved pest control service certificate.
- Residential clients pay cash at completion of the Tackle service.
- Corporate customers pay after receipt of the Tackle invoice.
- Taking follow-up treatments on a regular basis and doing them on schedule is the only way to achieve the results that most people expect.
- Follow-ups must be done on schedule to retain a maintenance dosage rate and to keep control over your structure(s).
- Our scheduling staff will attempt to contact you for your follow-up treatment appointment or you can call Tackle to make sure that you receive your follow-up treatment on schedule with no gaps.