Bsc degree in Marketing
Experience: 2 – 4yrs
A Sales Consultant is responsible for finding customer is who would purchase their company’s products. A sales consultant often has to meet with clients, both in and out of the office; usually they will be assigned a certain territory in which they will travel.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactic product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
• Knowledge of structure and content of English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Knowledge of the product
• Time management and planning skills.
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Strong problem-solving and creative skills
• Dealing with objection
• Communication skills
• Organizational and analytical skills
• Creating good rapport
• Strong sales and negotiation techniques
• Ability to build rapport
• Ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines
• Ability to negotiate
• Ability to gather and interpret data
• Ability to ‘read ‘customer
• Ability to use positive language
• Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
• Ability to handle surprises
• Closing Ability.
• Learn the products and services offered, including the sales terms (e.g. special features, return and warranty policies)
• Meet set targets for the sales department
• Collaborate with the marketing department to prepare common strategies.
• Monitor sales numbers and marketing metrics.
• Calculate business trends, like monthly sales rates.
• Analyze market trends.
• Monitor competition and follow current developments.
• Up-to-date with business targets.
• Work well with sales team to achieve great results.
• Find prospective customers and new target segments.