BSc/BA in Business Administration, Sales or Relevant field.
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Brief Job Description
A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER is responsible for developing the business side of an organization. They must identify rising business opportunities and build long-term relationships with prospects. As well they evaluate the current performance of the business reach its full potential.
• Knowledge of the market environment
• Knowledge of Data Analysis and Market Research
• Knowledge of Business Operations processes
• Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactic product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
• Knowledge of reporting protocol
• Knowledge of structure and content of English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Knowledge of the product.
• Time management and planning skills.
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Strong problem-solving and creative skills
• Strong sales and negotiation techniques
• Ability to build rapport
• Ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines
• Ability to negotiate
• Ability to analyze the competitive environment.
• Ability to innovate.
• Ability to keep objectives and goals firmly in sight.
• The ability to remain flexible and seek alternative options to problems.
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new existing customers.
• Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
• Carry our Business Intelligence
• Motivate Team to meet company objectives